I have a date…


Paperwork confusion was responsible for the delay in scheduling my gallbladder surgery, but it has finally been resolved – we hope.

Surgery has been scheduled for Monday, 1 p.m. ET. If I am able to have laparoscopic surgery, then we can continue with our Texas plans, but if open surgery is required, then Texas will have to wait. Either way, God willing, I should be recovered enough for New York in June.

Just thought y’all would want to know. Thank you so much for praying. I cannot tell you how much it means to me.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: